Couponing is a part of our society today. People are trying to cut corners where they can, and let’s face it: you can’t coupon for your gas, mortgage payment or electricity. Understanding the essential steps of couponing is a must. It is imperative to know all of the ways to save at each store, in order to maximize your savings. Little savings on everyday needs quickly add up to big savings in our monthly budgets.
Some Easy Tips to Help Save Everyday at Grocery Store are:
1. Don’t be stuck on a particular brand. Be open to trying new brands when you find a deal of a free or cheap item.
2. Don’t go to the store hungry.
3. Make a list of items needed ahead of time- this will help aid in preventing impulse buying.
4. Buy items you use that are on sale, in bulk and freeze in smaller amounts for later use.
5. Make sure and check out the clearance sections in your favorite stores.
Start saving today and you will be an expert in no time!
About our Mom Expert:
Jennifer Dreiss is the owner of TheFrugalTxMom Extreme Couponing and Coupon Club
https://m.facebook.com/groups/1391289804473338 as well as a member of the MoNB VarageSale admin team. Jennifer also teaches couponing classes in our community. Jennifer teaches these classes though Comal ISD, a private one on one session at Jennifer’s residence, or a coupon party in your home.